I'm so excited to share this recipe with you cuz it's one I made and fell in love with.
Chamomile Tea Herbal Latte, totally dairy free and caffeine free (Josh says it tastes like snickerdoodles).
This blend will nourish your adrenals with herbs, keep you calm (chamomile), while also energizing you.
So delicious and a fun way to start your day caring for yourself and enjoying something yummy.
Watch the video here and see me make it.
Here's the recipe:
Serves 2 or 1 large
- 1-2 tbsp dried chamomile or 1-2 chamomile tea bags
- 16 oz boiled water
- 1 tbsp Raw Revelations herbal latte fix
- 1/2 tsp slippery elm powder
- 1/2 cup oatmilk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 full dropper liquid stevia (unflavored) or other preferred no-sugar sweetener
- 1/2 tsp local raw honey
1. Steep chamomile tea 5-10min
2. Add other ingredients
3. Blend together on high for 1 min. Enjoy!
Thanks for watching!!